I Tested 3 Side Hustles For 30 Days: Only 1 Made Me $347

 I was tired of fake "get rich quick" videos. 


So I put 3 side hustles to the test for 30 days straight. 

No excuses. Just real work and real numbers.


Here’s what actually happened:


### 1. Freelance Writing on Upwork

**What I did:** Sent 20 proposals. Got rejected 18 times. Landed 2 clients.

**Time spent:** 2 hours per day

**Money made:** $120

**Verdict:** Slow start. But the money is consistent once you get clients. Good for long term.


### 2. Selling Canva Templates on Etsy

**What I did:** Made 15 templates and listed them.

**Time spent:** 1 hour per day 

**Money made:** $27

**Verdict:** Don’t expect sales in week 1. It takes time to rank. But it can become passive later.


### 3. TikTok Shop Affiliate

**What I did:** Posted 1 product video every single day

**Time spent:** 45 minutes per day

**Money made:** $200

**Verdict:** This was the winner. One video hit 40k views and the orders started coming in.


### The Hard Truth

Stop jumping from one hustle to another. 


I wasted 6 months doing that. The day I picked one thing and went all in for 30 days, I saw results.


Pick ONE from this list and start today. Not next Monday. Today.


Which one are you starting with? Drop it in the comments 👇


And if you want the exact tools and templates I used, I linked them in my bio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Stop Spam Calls on Android for Free (2026 Complete Guide)

25 High-Income Skills You Can Learn Online for Free in 2026

15 Daily Habits That Are Secretly Destroying Your Productivity